Please send us the following information and documents by e-mail:
- Your valid VAT ID number.
- The identity card or passport (copy) of the business owner, managing director or executive officer. If the ID does not contain the signature of the holder, in addition a copy of the passport or driver’s license.
- Company documents (for example business registration, excerpt from the commercial register), which are not older than 3 months and which contain at least the following information:
- company name, legal form, business address,
- date of foundation,
- object of the company, that is, what is the focus of your company’s operations,
- name of all authorized representatives.
If you do not have your own website where you present your vehicles, then please send us a link to an online automotive platform, such as mobile.de or Autoscout24, where you maintain an account and present your vehicles.
We will check your documents, your website or, if applicable, your vehicle inventory on an online automotive platform and tell you whether we can offer you a tax-free sale.
For car dealerships that were newly founded or that often change their registered office and/or authorized representatives within short intervals, or where we cannot comprehensibly recognize that they are selling vehicles, we generally reject a tax-free sale because we, as the seller bear the tax risk. In such cases, however, you always have the opportunity to buy the vehicle including the German VAT. In these cases, there is no tax refund!